Monday, February 12, 2018

My 4th level 80!!

Hi,

Yay, I got Roverbrit to 80 this week. This makes it 2 Warriors and 2 Rangers to level 80. She got to 80 doing Frostgorge Sound, and made sure to finish it off completely for the bonus. After she got to 80, she got to Straits of Devestation and made sure to get to Malchor's Leap and Cursed Shore to open up the Karma vendor for Beserker gear. She got 2 pieces, as I'd amassed over 84K in Karma. I did splash out 75 Laurels for an Amulet and Ring for her. I think I'll do that for each character I get to 80.

Now that I realized that Karma is account bound, I started doing the daily on Silvybrit or Blondybrit, it didn't really matter. I'm enjoying trying out the jumping puzzles or dungeons, instead of the 4 events in a specific zones. I know I'd probably get more Karma from the events, but it takes so much longer. Thank you to all of you Commanders who provide portals for the jumping puzzle, and all the groups for dungeons. Here's Silvybrit completing Honor of the Waves, just this morning to complete the daily.

Doing Honor of the Waves
In other news, I decided on my next 80, it will be Mesmerbrit, my Mesmer. She did a lot of Bloodtide Coast, made it to Sparkfly Fen, and completed her level 60 Personal Story. She got to level 62 this week.

Also, I decided to level Blondybrit's Weaponsmithing a bit. I got her to 350. I might try and get to 400 this week.

Gold came in great this week. All the leveling through the platinum zones brought in lots of gold. I got enough to buy more gems. I waited until it was about 105g for 400 gems and then bought some. Gold is now back up above 41g again.

Gold: 41g 53s
Gems: 3648

Blondybrit (Norn/Warrior) Level 80
Map: 85% Bags: 8/8/12/15 Crafts: Armorsmith 230 Weaponsmith 325
Rangerbrit (Human/Ranger) Level 80
Map: 55% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Huntsman 232 Jeweler 379
Asurabrit (Asura/Elementalist) Level 59
Map: 26% Bags: 8/8/8/10 Crafts: Chef 252 Tailor 273
Mesmerbrit (Sylvari/Mesmer) Level 62
Map: 25% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Artificer 300
CharrlyBrit (Charr/Engineer) Level 51
Map: 29% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Leatherworker 152
Silvybrit (Sylvari/Warrior) Level 80
Map: 66% Bags: 8/8/8/12 Crafts: None
Necrobrit (Asura/Necromancer) Level 51
Map: 25% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: None
Roverbrit (Sylvari/Ranger) Level 80
Map: 42% Bags: 8/8/8/12 Crafts: None

That's it for this week. I guess I'll try and get Mesmerbrit to 80 this week, and continue making gold.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment