Monday, February 5, 2018

Vacation and Sickness!!

Hi,

As I said last week, we had my Sister and Brother in Law here. We were showing them around the south of Florida for the week, so I didn't get much time to play. I did get to do the daily most days, but then I became very sick, and didn't even get to do the daily for a couple of days. It was just a cold, and I'm nearly over it now, but it really threw me for a loop for a couple of days.

The dailies have been mostly OK, but I really don't like the jumping puzzles,  and so have to do the 4 events in a zone or suffer through one. The mini dungeons and activities are fine. So I do the vista one, gathering one, and then choose whichever third one seems the easiest. As you can see, the gold has gone up a bit over the last couple of weeks.

Magmua Wastes Vista
I also leveled Roverbrit a bit, and got her to 69. The really annoying thing was that she still had a level 44 Longbow. None of the heart vendors seemed to have an upgrade at all. So, I got on Rangerbrit, and made a level 55 Longbow. This brought her Huntsman up to 232. I guess I'll have to really really level it up to make a higher level one if she can't get one from anywhere soon. I guess I could get one off the TP, but I'm just so averse at spending any gold at all.

I'm thinking that I will start spending some gold getting bigger bags. I know you need to buy one component of a bag to craft it, and it costs a lot for big bags. But it seems like a good use for gold, as I don't really need any more gems now.

I'm up to about 55k in Karma right now (I didn't realize it was account wide until recently), so Silvybrit can get another Beserker piece of armor.

Gold: 99g 53s
Gems: 3248

Blondybrit (Norn/Warrior) Level 80
Map: 85% Bags: 8/8/12/15 Crafts: Armorsmith 230 Weaponsmith 325
Rangerbrit (Human/Ranger) Level 80
Map: 55% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Huntsman 232 Jeweler 379
Asurabrit (Asura/Elementalist) Level 59
Map: 26% Bags: 8/8/8/10 Crafts: Chef 252 Tailor 273
Mesmerbrit (Sylvari/Mesmer) Level 51
Map: 21% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Artificer 300
CharrlyBrit (Charr/Engineer) Level 51
Map: 29% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Leatherworker 152
Silvybrit (Sylvari/Warrior) Level 80
Map: 66% Bags: 8/8/8/12 Crafts: None
Necrobrit (Asura/Necromancer) Level 51
Map: 25% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: None
Roverbrit (Sylvari/Ranger) Level 69
Map: 32% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: None

That's it. On the road to recovery health wise, finished with vacations, so I should be able to try and get Roverbrit to 80 this week.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment