Monday, March 19, 2018

Doing Some Fractals!!

Hi,

I decided to try something different this week, and try out some Fractals. I made sure to get Roverbrit all geared with Karma Beserker armor first. I'm really glad the first couple went well, or i might have given up. The first two were really smooth, and I got some good loot. The second was the same. Then I ran into a couple of failures, dying and not being able to be rezzed, or party wipe. But I persevered and ran quite a few more successful ones.

Roverbrit doing Fractals
With my other time, I did Map stuff and the daily stuff on Roverbrit. She has completed a lot more zones, and is now 74% map complete. She's still got a lot left to go though. For the dailies, those mesmeric who give portals for the jumping puzzles are absolutely awesome! I wouldn't be able to do many, if any, of them if they didn't do the portals.

No crafting this week. I'm still looking to get a lot more high level mats before trying to get Rangerbrit's Huntsman to 500.

For gold, I've got 1000 of Green Wood logs and Copper Ore, so they're being sold on the TP now. This helps bring in the gold a bit. It's up to over 242 now. The gem price is still way too high to buy, but it seems to be coming down a bit now.

Gold: 242g 97s
Gems: 2048

Blondybrit (Norn/Warrior) Level 80

Map: 100% Bags: 8/8/12/15 Crafts: Armorsmith 230 Weaponsmith 408
Rangerbrit (Human/Ranger) Level 80
Map: 100% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Huntsman 429 Jeweler 379
Asurabrit (Asura/Elementalist) Level 59
Map: 26% Bags: 8/8/8/10 Crafts: Chef 252 Tailor 273
Mesmerbrit (Sylvari/Mesmer) Level 80
Map: 37% Bags: 8/8/8/12 Crafts: Artificer 300
CharrlyBrit (Charr/Engineer) Level 51
Map: 29% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Leatherworker 152
Silvybrit (Sylvari/Warrior) Level 80
Map: 66% Bags: 8/8/8/12 Crafts: None
Necrobrit (Asura/Necromancer) Level 51
Map: 25% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: None
Roverbrit (Sylvari/Ranger) Level 80
Map: 74% Bags: 8/8/8/12 Crafts: None


For next week, more map completion for Roverbrit, and maybe some more Fractals.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment