Monday, April 2, 2018

3rd Map Completion!!

Hi,

Yay, I got Roverbrit to 100% Map Completion earlier in the week. It actually wasn't too bad. I needed some help on some of the Hero Points in the Ruins of Orr, and some of the vistas were pretty tough, but she got it done. She did get more geared up than any other character, getting full Karma Exotic Beserker armor, and a Karma back piece too. Now I'm low on Karma again :( I now have 6 Gift of Explorations, that I have no idea what to do with though:)

After this, I decided it was time for some leveling again. I decided to play Asurabrit, my Elementalist. Well, after playing her a bit a doing a bit more of her personal story, I decided that I hated playing an Elementalist. Uggh. So, I decided to do more Map Completion. This time on Mesmerbrit. First, she tried to gear up a bit doing some World Bosses (getting a couple of upgrades) and she bought one Karma piece. She's now the one I'm doing the daily with, and she's working on all the home cities now, with just a bit of Divinity's Reach left to do.

I did a little bit of crafting this week. Asurabrit needed a level 60 staff, so Mesmerbrit crafted her one.  Also, I realized that Asurabrit had a few Tailoring crafting bits and pieces in her inventory, so I decided to craft a bit and got Tailoring to 277.

The gold continues to roll in with the Rich Iron Ore Vein farming and doing the daily. It's up above 300g now.

Gold: 324g 40s
Gems: 2048

Blondybrit (Norn/Warrior) Level 80
Map: 100% Bags: 8/8/12/15 Crafts: Armorsmith 230 Weaponsmith 408
Rangerbrit (Human/Ranger) Level 80
Map: 100% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Huntsman 429 Jeweler 379
Asurabrit (Asura/Elementalist) Level 61
Map: 27% Bags: 8/8/8/10 Crafts: Chef 252 Tailor 277
Mesmerbrit (Sylvari/Mesmer) Level 80
Map:46% Bags: 8/8/8/12 Crafts: Artificer 303
CharrlyBrit (Charr/Engineer) Level 51
Map: 29% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Leatherworker 152
Silvybrit (Sylvari/Warrior) Level 80
Map: 66% Bags: 8/8/8/12 Crafts: None
Necrobrit (Asura/Necromancer) Level 51
Map: 25% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: None
Roverbrit (Sylvari/Ranger) Level 80
Map: 100% Bags: 8/8/8/12 Crafts: None


I really don't know what I'll do this week. I'll probably do more Map Completion on Mesmerbrit, and I may level Asurabrit a bit.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment