Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Reconnecting with Tyria

Hi,

I left Tyria over a year ago. I was annoyed at Diminishing Returns on farming for stuff, and really annoyed at the difficulty of Dungeons. So, I went back to WoW, and gave up GW2. But, I'm back!

Getting to know all about GW2 again was daunting. I obviously had all my characters, but playing them was very challenging to start with. But gradually, I got to know all about the game and how to play the different professions again.

Here is the list of my 6 characters now:

Blondybrit (Norn/Warrior) Level 80
Map: 56% Bags: 8/8/12/15 Crafts: Armorsmith 125 Weaponsmith 325
Rangerbrit (Human/Ranger) Level 51
Map: 22% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Huntsman 202 Jeweler 173
Asurabrit (Asura/Elementalist) Level 44
Map: 17% Bags: 8/8/8/10 Crafts: Chef 104 Tailor 175
Mesmerbrit (Sylvari/Mesmer) Level 33
Map: 12% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Artificer 100
CharrlyBrit (Charr/Engineer) Level 21
Map: 11% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Leatherworker 75
Silvybrit (Sylvari/Warrior) Level 16
Map: 6% Bags: 4/4/8/8 Crafts: None

Anyway, I've been doing the Queensdale Champion Train on Blondy. I've been leveling up my other Warrior, and also been playing my Engineer and Elementalist again. I make sure to do the Daily tasks each day, and actually completed the abbreviated Monthly last night, Doing Completionist, and the 100 events.

So, I'm accumulating Laurels, and gradually gathering gold and Karma. I did blow nearly all my 250K Karma on a weapon and 4 Exotic armor pieces for Blondy, but am building back up and have about 50K again now.

This blog will continue to detail my experiences in Tyria with my characters, what I get up to week by week, and how I'm progressing. I will update it every Monday.

BTW: The Sylvari Personal Story is so awesome, because of the British accent of my character. Every character I create from now on may be Sylvari :)

Preview for next week. Trying to put a screenshot in:

Blondybrit

No comments:

Post a Comment