Monday, April 14, 2014

The Master Plan

Hi,

After coming back to GW2 on April 3rd, I remembered what I was doing when I left the game over a year ago. I leveled Blondy to 80, and was leveling Weaponsmithing at the same time. However, I hit a brick wall when I didn't have enough fine materials to continue. I tried farming for them, but diminishing returns made that pretty impossible. So, the Master Plan was bors to level tons of characters to 80, and have them deposit all the fine materials they come across. This would enable me to continue with Weaponsmithing, and to continue to level the other crafts too.

Why not buy on the TP, you may ask. Well, I have this aversion to spending anything on the TP. Maybe it's time to let go of that, because I could probably make back what I spend by selling the weapons. Oh well, I'm going to give the TP a miss for now, and see what I can get by leveling.

So, what did I get up to this week? A lot of time was spent on Silvy. She completed Brisban Wildlands (with a couple of pretty tough Skill Points near the end), and advanced the Personal Story to level 26. I also played Charrly a bit, and leveled Leatherworking to 126. My other time was spent mostly on Blondy, doing a bit more map completion, and also running the Queensdale Champion Train and trying to build back up Karma, after having spent it all.

One thing I'm also doing is building up my Guild, which has all my characters in it. I bought Architecture level 1 and 2, and then got the Guild Bank up. There aren't many things I can put in there though, because a lot of stuff is Account Bound. A bit of a disappointment actually. Influence is gained so slowly though, even though I'm making sure to at least log in to each character each day.

I bought another Character Slot with the gems I had left over from last week. So, I now have 8 slots and am thinking of starting another character. I think it will be a Necromacer, Necrobrit.

Here are my current characters:

Blondybrit (Norn/Warrior) Level 80
Map: 56% Bags: 8/8/12/15 Crafts: Armorsmith 125 Weaponsmith 325
Rangerbrit (Human/Ranger) Level 51
Map: 23% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Huntsman 202 Jeweler 177
Asurabrit (Asura/Elementalist) Level 44
Map: 17% Bags: 8/8/8/10 Crafts: Chef 104 Tailor 175
Mesmerbrit (Sylvari/Mesmer) Level 34
Map: 12% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Artificer 100
CharrlyBrit (Charr/Engineer) Level 24
Map: 12% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Leatherworker 126
Silvybrit (Sylvari/Warrior) Level 27
Map: 12% Bags: 4/4/8/8 Crafts: None

Let's now see what they all look like:

Blondybrit


Rangerbrit

Asurabrit
Mesmerbrit
Silvybrit
Charrlybrit
And there they are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment