Monday, May 5, 2014

Ranger, Ranger, Ranger

Hi,

That's right, it's all about Rangerbrit and getting to 80 (soon hopefully). I spent a lot of time on Ranger over the last week, and got her to level 74. She's now in Frostgorge Sound and going for completion. I've found this a pretty tough zone to figure out. You go north from a 71/72 area and suddenly all the mobs are level 80! Anyway, with the help of the internet, starting to figure it all out. Ranger is fun, and it will be good to see what it's like at 80. Knowing that you can only get loot from World Bosses once a day per character, it will be nice to be able to do it on a couple of characters.

Rangerbrit and Rooney

Other time was mostly spent on Silvy. She actually completed Hirathi Highlands, and is only level 40. This is kind of crazy. Only gained 5 levels while completing a 10 level zone. Anyway, I'm trying to become really familiar with Gendarren Forest and Hirathi Highlands, as I do those on all my characters.

I did play Blondy a bit. I've now got Flame Elemental and Shadow behemoth routines down, and will try out some other World Bosses to get familiar with them as time allows. FE and SB are nice, because they're 45 mins past each hour (FE odd hours, SB even hours) and are pretty easy to get to.

Other than that, I leveled Jewelcrafting up a bit, after realizing that it didn't need any tier 3 fine materials. So, it was easy getting it past tier 3 with all the gems I had. I also did my first laurel purchase, and purchased 5 Tier 6 mat bags. Even selling to just buy orders, this netted me 5g20s. Also, with the gold I had (40+) I bought 40g worth of Gems. Starting to build up my Gem stash for when things go on sale again.

Blondybrit (Norn/Warrior) Level 80
Map: 61% Bags: 8/8/12/15 Crafts: Armorsmith 227 Weaponsmith 325
Rangerbrit (Human/Ranger) Level 74
Map: 34% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Huntsman 202 Jeweler 226
Asurabrit (Asura/Elementalist) Level 47
Map: 18% Bags: 8/8/8/10 Crafts: Chef 252 Tailor 175
Mesmerbrit (Sylvari/Mesmer) Level 43
Map: 15% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Artificer 153
CharrlyBrit (Charr/Engineer) Level 28
Map: 14% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Leatherworker 152
Silvybrit (Sylvari/Warrior) Level 40
Map: 13% Bags: 4/4/8/8 Crafts: None
Necrobrit (Asura/Necromancer) Level 28
Map: 6% Bags: 5/5/4/4 Crafts: None

So, I'm now at 340/560, an increase of 25 since last week.

The plan for next week is to get Ranger to 80, and level some other characters. Also, to become familiar with some other World boss fights, and do FE and SB every day.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment