Monday, January 23, 2017

Everyone to 45!

Hi,

Had a fun week playing GW2. I did the daily each day on either Blondy or Ranger, and leveled the whole stable of characters. I didn't do any crafting this week. I just concentrated on gathering mats and leveling.

One thing I did was to make 30g without really trying. I think the star of getting that much gold was Iron Ore. Iron Ore sells for about 2s 60-70c each. With the zones my characters were leveling in, it was a great little earner. I still don't have enough for more gems though. Maybe in a couple more weeks. Or if I really tried to make gold, by farming Iron Ore, or doing lots of Malchor's Leap and Straits of Devastation, or by farming World Bosses, I could get it a lot quicker. But that would take away from the time to level, and that's what I like to do at the moment.

Asurabrit made some more Jute bags for my characters this week, but she ran out of Jute, so filling them all out with 8 slot bags will have to wait.

Most of the leveling was done in Hirathi Highlands. But when it looked like they'd get to 45 before finishing it, I headed off to other zones, and did some stuff there, before completing it.

Oh, one thing I did with gems was to buy a shared bag slot for 700. This has the Copper Fed Salvage tool in it. All the characters aren't using it yet, because they need to use up salvage kits they already have on them.

I did play Rangerbrit quite a bit this week, getting her geared up. I finally figured out where to get Berserker gear for her, and made it to the Temple of Silence in Straits of Devastation to buy lots of them. She's now got plenty of Exotics, and is building up Karma to get more.

Here she is:

Rangerbrit

Gold: 72g 28s
Gems: 1138

Blondybrit (Norn/Warrior) Level 80
Map: 76% Bags: 8/8/12/15 Crafts: Armorsmith 227 Weaponsmith 325
Rangerbrit (Human/Ranger) Level 80
Map: 44% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Huntsman 226 Jeweler 379
Asurabrit (Asura/Elementalist) Level 59
Map: 25% Bags: 8/8/8/10 Crafts: Chef 252 Tailor 273
Mesmerbrit (Sylvari/Mesmer) Level 46
Map: 17% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Artificer 300
CharrlyBrit (Charr/Engineer) Level 45
Map: 24% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Leatherworker 152
Silvybrit (Sylvari/Warrior) Level 45
Map: 24% Bags: 4/4/8/8 Crafts: None
Necrobrit (Asura/Necromancer) Level 45
Map: 22% Bags: 8/8/8/5 Crafts: None

For next week, I want to get them all to at least 50, and maybe even 55. I play two other games too (Hearthstone and Civ6) so I don't get tons of time to play. But I just got laid off from my job and am on a sort of enforced 60 day vacation, so I should have tons of time to play :)

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment