Monday, January 30, 2017

More Gems!

Hi,

Yes. I made it towards 100g and got enough to buy more Gems. I noticed that the price had dipped below 100g for 400 gems and I was close to 95g, so I made a push to get the 97g I would need. I did a World Boss and sold some stuff and got over 97g, and was heartened to see the price of 96g50s, which I gladly paid.

As you can see, the price is above 100g again now:

Gem Store
So, other than making gold, what did I do this week:

Well, I didn't get them all to 50 as planned, but I did play Silvybrit to 51, getting her half way through Bloodtide Coast (with a bit of Dredgehaunt Cliffs on the side). When she got to 50, she did a bit more Personal Story. I also crafted her some level 50 gear to make her life easier, but I don't think I'll bother with that on the others. I played Necrobrit to 49, also in Bloodtide Coast with a bit of Dredgehaunt Cliffs. The amount of Iron Ore they both got was a major contribution to the gold income.

Other than that, I did the daily on Rangerbrit, except when it had stuff to be done in Dry Top or Silverwastes. Blondy is the only one who has unlocked that. So, Ranger got geared up a bit more.

That's about it. I still need to get Mesmerbrit and Charrlybrit into Bloodtide Coast. Also, I'm thinking of having another Ranger as my 8th character, not a Guardian. I have really enjoyed all the Ranger play this week.

Blondybrit (Norn/Warrior) Level 80
Map: 76% Bags: 8/8/12/15 Crafts: Armorsmith 230 Weaponsmith 325
Rangerbrit (Human/Ranger) Level 80
Map: 48% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Huntsman 226 Jeweler 379
Asurabrit (Asura/Elementalist) Level 59
Map: 25% Bags: 8/8/8/10 Crafts: Chef 252 Tailor 273
Mesmerbrit (Sylvari/Mesmer) Level 46
Map: 18% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Artificer 300
CharrlyBrit (Charr/Engineer) Level 45
Map: 25% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Leatherworker 152
Silvybrit (Sylvari/Warrior) Level 51
Map: 24% Bags: 4/4/8/8 Crafts: None
Necrobrit (Asura/Necromancer) Level 49
Map: 22% Bags: 8/8/8/5 Crafts: None

The plan for next week is more dailies and leveling. I'll probably start my other Ranger too. In thinking about Gems, it's my Birthday in a couple of months. I'm going to ask for lots of $25 Gem cards :)

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment