Monday, February 20, 2017

Back to Leveling!

Hi,

It was mostly leveling this week. I got Charrlybrit to 50, and then did the personal story to get to 51. I leveled Roverbrit to level 22. Then I decided that my next level 80 was going to be my 2nd Warrior. So, I leveled up Silvybrit.

A great way to level these days is to do the daily on the character you're leveling. That is, as long as the daily quest isn't in a level 80 zone. So, I did the daily on Silvy for a few days. She got lots of experience, and got even more through Writs of Experience from the daily quest chests. Also, on one day, I got two Tomes of Knowledge just for logging in, and she got two levels from that. She's now level 60 and in the middle of the level 60 personal story:

Silvybrit about to do Claw Island
A few other things this week. I did do the Dredgenaught Cliffs run a few times this week, but nothing like last week. Most of the gold this week was through selling Mystic Coins. I don't really have a use for them, so I sold 20 of them for close to 20g.

I also crafted lots of 8 slot bags on Blondybrit. I never realized that crafts other than Tailor could make bags (too stuck in my WoW frame of mind :)). So, I used a lot of copper ore to make lots of Darksteel 8-slot chests.

Also, I did do some more map completion on Blondy this week. She finished up Hirathi Highlands, and is now at 78%.

Gold:65g 65s
Gems: 1938

Blondybrit (Norn/Warrior) Level 80
Map: 78% Bags: 8/8/12/15 Crafts: Armorsmith 230 Weaponsmith 325
Rangerbrit (Human/Ranger) Level 80
Map: 55% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Huntsman 226 Jeweler 379
Asurabrit (Asura/Elementalist) Level 59
Map: 26% Bags: 8/8/8/10 Crafts: Chef 252 Tailor 273
Mesmerbrit (Sylvari/Mesmer) Level 51
Map: 21% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Artificer 300
CharrlyBrit (Charr/Engineer) Level 51
Map: 29% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Leatherworker 152
Silvybrit (Sylvari/Warrior) Level 60
Map: 33% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: None
Necrobrit (Asura/Necromancer) Level 51
Map: 25% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: None
Roverbrit (Sylvari/Ranger) Level 22
Map: 9% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: None


The plan for next week is to level Roverbrit and Silvybrit more, and also to make enough gold to buy more Gems.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment