Monday, February 13, 2017

My New Gold Making Method!

Hi,

Yep. This week, it was all about making gold. I didn't spend much time leveling at all. Just doing the daily, and using a gold making method that I discovered.

So, here it is.

Basically, it's farming Iron Ore and Seasoned Wood in Dredgenaught Cliffs. You need Steel Logging Axe and Mining Pick for this area. Here's a map of the area:

Dredgenaught Cliffs
Basically, I go down the right side of the map (left as you view the image above). I will veer off the path for Wood or Ore, but basically stick to that. Then head through Rats Run to the the bottom part, and then back up the left (right as you view the image) side. Doing this, I usually get about 60-70 Seasoned Wood, and 25-35 Iron Ore. You get some gold ore too. Each run takes about 20 minutes.

I sell the Seasoned Wood for 3s15c.
I sell the Iron Ore for 2s70c.
I sell the Gold Ore for 70c.

Although today, I actually went for 3s20c and 2s75c for the wood and Iron ore and it still sold :)

So, this nets about 3g per run. You can do this on multiple characters. And you can do it a few times per day (I think). Anyway, I didn't do hundreds of runs, but about 20, netting me about 60g for the week. BTW: If you know of a much better way to make gold, please let me know.

I also did the daily for 2g per day, and the odd World Boss, but the Wood and Ore was the main part of my gold making. I made it up to 95g, and bought some more gems for about 94g and some silver. The Gem price really fluctuates. I saw it as high as 106g this week for 400, down to about 94g. I'm saving the Gems for the Unbreakable Tools for 2400.

Other than that, I did level Charrlybrit a bit. She made it to 49 and will hit 50 this week.

Gold: 5g 92s
Gems: 1938

Blondybrit (Norn/Warrior) Level 80
Map: 76% Bags: 8/8/12/15 Crafts: Armorsmith 230 Weaponsmith 325
Rangerbrit (Human/Ranger) Level 80
Map: 54% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Huntsman 226 Jeweler 379
Asurabrit (Asura/Elementalist) Level 59
Map: 26% Bags: 8/8/8/10 Crafts: Chef 252 Tailor 273
Mesmerbrit (Sylvari/Mesmer) Level 51
Map: 21% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Artificer 300
CharrlyBrit (Charr/Engineer) Level 49
Map: 28% Bags: 8/8/8/8 Crafts: Leatherworker 152
Silvybrit (Sylvari/Warrior) Level 51
Map: 27% Bags: 4/4/8/8 Crafts: None
Necrobrit (Asura/Necromancer) Level 51
Map: 25% Bags: 8/8/8/5 Crafts: None
Roverbrit (Sylvari/Ranger) Level 11
Map: 2% Bags: 4/0/0/0 Crafts: None


Next week, I'll do more gold making, but will probably do more leveling this week. Charrlybrit will definitely hit 50, and I'll level Roverbrit some more.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment